Since the launch of the blog in 2014, My Fussy Eater has fast become one of the leading family blogs worldwide, and now you can access over 260 of the most popular recipes from the blog on the My Fussy Eater App including 70 plus EXCLUSIVE recipes that can’t be found anywhere else.
As a mum of two young children, Ciara the founder of My Fussy Eater and Pick Plates, has created this app with not only busy parents and care givers in mind, but also families dealing with picky eaters or specific food allergies or intolerances.
– Over 260 healthy, family friendly recipes using simple ingredients.
– Filter recipes not only by meal type but also by specific diets such as dairy free / gluten free / egg free and nut free.
– Search function allows you to search not only by recipe, but by specific ingredient.
– View recipes in standard format or as a recipe card which breaks down the method into step by step instructions listing the required ingredient for that step.
– Settings function allows you to view ingredients in either UK or US measurements.
– Meal planner function allows you to plan breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks for the entire family for a whole week.
– Shopping list function automatically calculates the total amount of all the ingredients required for your chosen recipes from the meal planner function and can be sent somewhere else on your phone including your Notes.
– The favourites button allows you to save your favourite recipes and then view them quickly and easily in the drop-down menu